BuiltWorks Version History
NEW! Version 4.0 (build 7087, 15-Jan-2013) released
BuiltWorks 2013 v.4.0 (build 7087, 15-Jan-2013), as well as continuously supported version 3.2 and version 2.3, is released and available for download by registered users.
Category: Version History
Posted by: L.Liepa
Some of most important key features of new BuiltWorks version 4.0 for SolidWorks are:
- Compatible with SolidWorks 2013; versions for SolidWorks 2012 and 2011 are also available, while SolidWorks 2010 is no longer supported;
- Create ISM repository from SolidWorks structural members, and update it whenever changes occur;
- New feature import CIS/2 or SDNF file as “Imported Bodies” in SolidWorks that provides speed of import procedure, and creates lighter 3D solid models;
- Automatic joining of split members (finite elements) of CIS/2 analysis model during import to SolidWorks;
- Enhanced support of CIS/2 file, created from SmartPlant 3D (Intergraph Corp.);
- New method of creating structural member – by coordinates;
- Several improvements in graphical user interface and fixes of known issues.